Submit your results
You can upload your own segmentations and view previous uploads at the 'files' page.
Read the instructions below carefully before submitting.
- For each submission you must supply a description file in pdf format. This file should contain a description of your system. More information is available here.
- The results file you submit should be a compressed file. Any compression format that can be handled by 7zip is supported, which includes most common compressed file types like gzip (.tar.gz), zip, rar, bz2 (.tar.bz2) and 7z. Although 7zip claims to be able to decompress .rar, we had some problems with rar files and advice you to avoid that type.
- The uploaded file will be decompressed into a single directory (so names of subdirectories in the archive, if they exist are ignored) and the largest 38 files are selected. These files are sorted alphabetically and it is assumed the first file corresponds to the first test scan (also in alphabetical order), and so on.
- Each file should be in raw unsigned char or char format. Each byte corresponds to a voxel, starting with (0,0,0), running over x, y, and z in that order. Byte value 0 indicates background, byte value 1 is left caudate, byte value 2 is right caudate (note that when you view the data in a typical viewer, you will see the slice from below, so the left caudate is on the right in the image and vice versa).
- So, if you would keep the original test filenames (you don't have to as long as the alphabetical order is correct), the compressed file you submit contains the following files and file sizes:
- The description file for each submission is checked manually. It may therefore take several days before results appear on the site.